when this Saturday comes

I happened to be working at work and overheard a conversation from one of the workers and I'm really sad.I heard that on of the workers said hes going to be moving to New York, Saturday's his last day.Im really going to miss him at work.I know I'll be crying and dont want the other workers to see me crying this Saturday but it will be so hard.Everytime something happens like this I cry in front of everyone its embarrasing.I know when the day gets here im going to feel the tears coming down its not a easy thing.saying bye is hard.

If you're not close enough to this worker for him to have told you personally of his departure, it's difficult for me to understand why you are so emotional about this.

If you feel you get attached to people too easily, even when they aren't real good friends with you, you need to work on this. People will come and go in your life constantly, especially in a work setting. Save the tears for when those special people who mean a great deal to you depart and the others, well...wish them well and go on with your life.

Did you possibly have a secret crush on this guy? If so, shame on you for not doing something about it sooner.

patty, i wish i could have your problem of being able to cry in front of others like that. i can't even shed a tear hardly for the life of me except at funerals.

i know this is not what you wanted to hear but i thought i'd tell you that anyway, good luck and shed a few tears for me too.

If you're not close enough to this worker for him to have told you personally of his departure, it's difficult for me to understand why you are so emotional about this. If you feel you get attached to people too easily, even when they aren't real good friends with you, you need to work on this. People will come and go in your life constantly, especially in a work setting. Save the tears for when those special people who mean a great deal to you depart and the others, well...wish them well and go on with your life. Did you possibly have a secret crush on this guy? If so, shame on you for not doing something about it sooner.
  • Author
If you're not close enough to this worker for him to have told you personally of his departure, it's difficult for me to understand why you are so emotional about this. If you feel you get attached to people too easily, even when they aren't real good friends with you, you need to work on this. People will come and go in your life constantly, especially in a work setting. Save the tears for when those special people who mean a great deal to you depart and the others, well...wish them well and go on with your life. Did you possibly have a secret crush on this guy? If so, shame on you for not doing something about it sooner. my goodness NO, thats not even what I meant,

Im just sad that hes leaving thats all.Hes been there for a long time even though we dont say much it can still be difficult. I will miss him terrible, NO not cause of his LOOKS.He was just great with the extra help at work thats all,thats what I'll miss most.and most of all he was just very nice and somebody I liked working with and felt comfortable around.my fault for getting to attached. But anyhow IM sad hes leaving CAUSE of that, not in a romantic way

hope that explains it better

thats the best i can explain it

saying goodbye to someone you are attached is always going to be hard and you will probably experience this a lot more during your lifetime, but try to think of this as a positive thing. be happy for him, he is probably moving on to bigger and better things, so be glad that this opportunity has arisen for him. you might be in his position one day too. although change can be scary, it is most often a good thing. life would be boring without change!! don't be embarassed to cry, let it all out! if you find yourself crying, make a joke about it....it's always a good quality to be able to laugh at yourself.

and next time, try your best not to get so attached to one specific person.....use this as an opportunity to get to know the other people in your office a bit better.

try and keep this phrase in mind...."don't be sad that it is over, smile because it happened". good luck.