Meeting a New Man

Any new and intresting thoughts on where to go to meet men? Excluding the obvious places like bars etc., no thank you to the meat market scene. I have tried the internet and have met some nice men but nothing serious. Oh, any suggestions on good sites would be appreciated also. Let me know what you think.

liquid dream

I thought women usually let the men come to them. The internet has worked for me quite a few times. But if a guy that you are attracted too shows intrest, show intrest back. I know it sounds simplistic but I really don't know what else to say. Usually the guys are the ones asking where the women are. And usually the whole reason behind a guy going out, is to meet a woman. But all I have to say is just go out and enjoy yourself and you will probably meet a nice guy. Gather up your friends and plan a "ladies night out". Well, good luck.

Any new and intresting thoughts on where to go to meet men? Excluding the obvious places like bars etc., no thank you to the meat market scene. I have tried the internet and have met some nice men but nothing serious. Oh, any suggestions on good sites would be appreciated also. Let me know what you think.

Sounds like some good advice, thanks! It's always nice to have a different point of view.

I thought women usually let the men come to them. The internet has worked for me quite a few times. But if a guy that you are attracted too shows intrest, show intrest back. I know it sounds simplistic but I really don't know what else to say. Usually the guys are the ones asking where the women are. And usually the whole reason behind a guy going out, is to meet a woman. But all I have to say is just go out and enjoy yourself and you will probably meet a nice guy. Gather up your friends and plan a "ladies night out". Well, good luck.

Here's another idea you might want to try.....Smile and if a guy comes over to speak to you, don't treat him like the only thing on his mind is sex. That desperate look on his face is Him wondering how long it's going to take you to tell him to go jump in the lake! Don't be afraid to talk to people that's how you meet men.

although bars and clubs are often where you find the most available (and often sleazy) men, i think it is best to go to a place where you can meet a guy with similar interests to you. if you are into sports......go to a game or take up a sport. if you are more artistic.......go to an art show or gallery. or if you are into music or dancing.....join a dance class. if you go somewhere that you have an interest in, you will more often than not meet guys that have similar interests to you.....and that's not a bad thing! there are available guys everywhere, it's just a matter of finding them! and stop trying so hard to find them......maybe you should let them come to you for a change.

i wouldn't exactly say that this is the most appropriate place to go, but MY GOSH!!!....i saw some verrry luuurvely guys at the airport last weekend when i was waiting for one of my girlfriends!!

i couldn't get over the nice guys, the nice accents, the rugged travellers....hmmmmm.....might have to go there for coffee every saturday morning. hehe :)

You know that's not a bad idea everytime I travel for work I always see tons of attractive men. Good thought.

i wouldn't exactly say that this is the most appropriate place to go, but MY GOSH!!!....i saw some verrry luuurvely guys at the airport last weekend when i was waiting for one of my girlfriends!!

i couldn't get over the nice guys, the nice accents, the rugged travellers....hmmmmm.....might have to go there for coffee every saturday morning. hehe :)