You guys will think this is childish...

Ok, you honestly will think this is childish. I'm dating this guy, and well I have a problem. With first kisses (I've kissed guys), but just the first one, I freak out. I always look away or avoid eye contact, or move my head so it's not possible. What is wrong w/ me? It takes me forever to actually do that, and I know it's lame! So I just need some pointers. Cause all my friends LOVE to kiss and say "JUST DO IT" but I don't know whats wrong. Don't think I'm childish, and just give me that advice that maybe someone gave you when you were 13 (I'm not 13, thats the sad part) lol. Please Help

Thanks

I don't think this is childish. For some reason, when you were just starting to date kissing probably troubled you and you gave it a lot of thought. You probably worked yourself up into a lot of anxiety prior to your first kiss. It is something you can get nervous about if you've never done it before...and each first kiss is something you've never done before with that person.

It's a shyness thing, a nervous thing. Just don't worry about it. Over the years, you'll get over it. And when you are really excited about kissing a special guy, there's no way you'll turn away...promise.

If this is the worst problem you ever have, you're the luckiest lady on the planet.

I still do the same thing if the lady has bad breath. As a matter of fact, I don't even kiss her at all. I give her a bottle of mouthwash and tell her I'm an environmentalist and when she breathes, she's screwing up the environment...and the possibility of romance with me.

Oh, yes, never eat garlic, onions or stuff like that on a date and expect much kissing at the end...at least not from me.