I really love him!

hi! i met this guy 4 days ago and i'm in love with him! i can't stop thinking about him. i play with my food and all! get dolled up for no reason, stay up late in the night thinking about him! now my problem is that he has come here for a vacation and he's going back in another 2 weeks or even less than that! and another thing is that i'm fat i don't think that he'll like me because i look that way! but he likes my honesty and the way i'm not ashamed of my weight!i need to tell him my feeling for him but i just can't! please help me!

Granny in Indiana
hi! i met this guy 4 days ago and i'm in love with him! i can't stop thinking about him. i play with my food and all! get dolled up for no reason, stay up late in the night thinking about him! now my problem is that he has come here for a vacation and he's going back in another 2 weeks or even less than that! and another thing is that i'm fat i don't think that he'll like me because i look that way! but he likes my honesty and the way i'm not ashamed of my weight!i need to tell him my feeling for him but i just can't! please help me!

First of all, knowing someone for 4 days, you cannot really be "in love" with him. You are probably strongly attracted to him and that is fine. If he does not seem to mind your weight, accept that. He probably sees inside of you and sees the wonderful person that you are. I, too, am over-weight and got married 4 years ago, weighing 250 pounds. There is nothing wrong with being over-weight as long as you carry yourself proudly and do not do things to be accepted that you will later regret. If this young man is going to be leaving your area soon, you might ask for his address and tell him you'd like to have him as a "penpal" and who knows, a wonderful friendship can grow thru the mails--just don't come on too strong. If he's as wonderful as you think, he will respond to your letters and if he does not, he does not deserve you! Good luck, young lady!