To Alf....

Alf:

I think it was pretty selfish and ungrateful of you to delete your original post from this board. You got many responses and the ones from laurynn seemed especially helpful. It would have been nice if this thread could have been shared with others who come here so they may have benefited from the knowledge.

Yet now you have deleted your post, left a lot of our posts to you embarassingly dangling and, having gotten what you wanted, you are long gone.

Of course, that's your right. That's why there's a delete function built into the system. But I still think it was selfish of you to do so.

I'm glad you were helped and I hope your dog is doing OK.

oh no! tony i am so very very sorry! really i am! the reason i deleted them is because i did not want my b'f to come along and find them. he never uses this board but was mildly interested when he saw me on it. i did not want him to know i was talking about him behind his back. i had posted back to laurynn thanking her and telling her that i had gotten some "natures miracle" from the pet store and that on sat.

i am going to give it a try and hope for the best. i never meant to leave anybody hanging or be selfish, i deeply apologize for this. is there a way to get the posts back? i will put them back on if i can, just tell me how. i am very grateful for the help that was given, and i am not trying to be selfish by taking information then running like i was just using people. i apologize over and over again, what can i do to make amends and or fix this? please advise!

Alf: I think it was pretty selfish and ungrateful of you to delete your original post from this board. You got many responses and the ones from laurynn seemed especially helpful. It would have been nice if this thread could have been shared with others who come here so they may have benefited from the knowledge. Yet now you have deleted your post, left a lot of our posts to you embarassingly dangling and, having gotten what you wanted, you are long gone. Of course, that's your right. That's why there's a delete function built into the system. But I still think it was selfish of you to do so. I'm glad you were helped and I hope your dog is doing OK.
  • Author

Well, it seems you had a pretty good reason...apology accepted. Have a great weekend. Hope all works out well with the smell!!!