Help!! long distance Love

I have this problem and don't know if anyone can help. I met this girl over a year ago while on holiday, and we were together for a month. We live very far apart and don't know when we'll meet next. We keep in touch via e-mail and chats. The thing is, yesterday I told her that I think she is very pretty and that she made my holiday there worthwhile. I asked her what she thought about that and she avoided answering my question. She made up an excuse that her mom suddenly told her to log off. I don't know if she is upset with me or what? Previously our relationship was a complete friendly one. Have i spoilt the friendship we had? It really seems as though i did. I don't know what to do, whether to apologise to her or what? If it helps she is 15 and i am 18. Could it be that she is afraid of love or has never experienced it? Please help!

Dips

She is very young and probably not able to handle anything serious right now. She's simply too young to deal with much now and not mature enough to have the judgement on how to properly react to you. It's likely that you read a whole lot more into your holiday experience with her than she did.

Also, it's highly likely that her mom has asked her to cool her jets with older guys right now.

Don't press this too far. At 18, you really shouldn't be engaging in any serious talk with a minor. It's a good way to get yourself investigated.

Her mom did the right thing by getting her off the computer. If you talk to her again, don't even mention this incident. Start minimizing your interaction with her and go find a lady more your age...and much closer to you so her parents can meet you and see you aren't a pervert.

Now, when you are 21 and she's 18, by all means...GO FOR IT if you don't have anything else cooking!!!

I have this problem and don't know if anyone can help. I met this girl over a year ago while on holiday, and we were together for a month. We live very far apart and don't know when we'll meet next. We keep in touch via e-mail and chats. The thing is, yesterday I told her that I think she is very pretty and that she made my holiday there worthwhile. I asked her what she thought about that and she avoided answering my question. She made up an excuse that her mom suddenly told her to log off. I don't know if she is upset with me or what? Previously our relationship was a complete friendly one. Have i spoilt the friendship we had? It really seems as though i did. I don't know what to do, whether to apologise to her or what? If it helps she is 15 and i am 18. Could it be that she is afraid of love or has never experienced it? Please help! Dips i have a long distance love to she lives in california i live in illinois trust me you dont want this relationship

its hard on you youll find someone else