Confused beyond belief!

Marjorie

I was introduced to this guy a while ago, wasn't too thrilled with him at first, but then we ended up hitting it off... we both play ball, so we had that common interest thing there... we would go to eachother's games, and go out afterwards... We had been seeing eachother a few weeks, and he invited me to stay at his house to keep him company for the week while his parents were gone... We DID NOT have sex, all we did was kissed, and things... a few days later he tells me that he thinks things are moving too fast and we should just be FRIENDS for now! He still seems interested and I am crazy about this guy, but he doesn't call, I have to, and he will still go out with me if I ask, but he never asks me... I don't know what to do, I want to win him over so much!

I think you pretty explained your solution and I think you should do the same as he did and sta away for a while. Don't let him feel you are head over heals for him and I think if he is inetersted he will come and ask you out and if he is not then you'd better look for company other place or you will end up making all the asking out.

Good luck!!!

I was introduced to this guy a while ago, wasn't too thrilled with him at first, but then we ended up hitting it off... we both play ball, so we had that common interest thing there... we would go to eachother's games, and go out afterwards... We had been seeing eachother a few weeks, and he invited me to stay at his house to keep him company for the week while his parents were gone... We DID NOT have sex, all we did was kissed, and things... a few days later he tells me that he thinks things are moving too fast and we should just be FRIENDS for now! He still seems interested and I am crazy about this guy, but he doesn't call, I have to, and he will still go out with me if I ask, but he never asks me... I don't know what to do, I want to win him over so much!