Tony.

David Gevert

David Gevert

Tony, please don't take this the wrong way. I don't mean to be insulting, I just have a request. When I ask questions here about my own personal relationships, could you please not respond to them? To put it bluntly, I don't care at all for your advice, so I'd rather save you the time it would take to reply. I won't go into my reasons for not liking your advice, because that might get insulting, and I don't want that.

Everyone is entitled to respond to any post they choose to. And no one is forcing you to read all the replies to your post.

If you do not wish to read someone's advice, simply ignore their reply and do not read it.

David Gevert

Yeah, it's just that since Tony is one of the big advice-givers here it might save him a few seconds of his trouble.

Everyone is entitled to respond to any post they choose to. And no one is forcing you to read all the replies to your post. If you do not wish to read someone's advice, simply ignore their reply and do not read it.

David Gevert

Cool, I'm really glad you're not taking this personally, because I really didn't want you to. :)

I am here only as a service. I am happy to refrain from posting under your queries.