Boyfriend flirts with Best Friends Wife

First, let me say that my boyfriend and I have a wonderful relationship - be it short (8 months). We live together, trust eachother and have a great life together. However, I am so jealous of his persistent flirting with his best friend's new wife. He's known her for many years and when I've confronted him with his flirtatious nature with her he says "she's a sweetheart, we just flirt to have fun and that I would never think of EVER doing anything beyond flirting". I've asked him if he's had feelings for her or a crush before and he said "no" - very sincerely. Of course, in a joking manner, he and his friend have mentioned "swapping" a few times. He said that he's not serious and that he couldn't do it because he loves me and knows it would cause issues (I wouldn't do it anyway), but in the back of my mind it bothers me that he's thought of it and possibly considered it. I even think that he would only do it with this couple because he wants a way to sleep with her. I know it's a stupid thing to worry about. He's never given me ANY reasons not to trust him, but I get insanely jealous when we're around her! She flirts with him too - in front of her husband!! It drives me nuts! I've told him that it makes me uncomfortable and he's tried to stop, but he can't help but be flirtatious - especially when there's alcohol involved. It only bothers me with this particular woman. I'm pretty much just venting... but does anyone else out there have this issue or am I a complete jealous freak?!

I Feel better knowing theres someone that feels the same way I do. I have the same cituation going on. My boyfriend of 3 years is hanging around my bestfriend to much for my comfort. And she is an attention freak and is always flirting with him. I lost my bestfriend in the past week over this because she wouldnt stop flirting and being with him when i wasnt there. But what i did was i told my boyfriend that it made me very uncomfortable and very upset, he got very upset and told me it was nothing and there were just friends and nothing would ever happen between them... So i tried but i was still uncomfortable. He stoped everything and told me that he understands. Now to see if he actually stops is coming soon.

Back to your story if I have got anything good from my situation it would be, to sit with your boyfriend and tell him eveything. How you feel , what you want him to do about this, why you feel this way, everything. Then you just have to wait and see what his reply will be. And work on from there. Hope i helped and good luck!