Tips from girls to get him to see?

Danzyzz

There's this guy I'm.cool with at Uni and we have a lot of same interests. 1 major difference now though. I used to [sleep around] and was pretty full of myself. Ego. I used to swear I couldn't get slapped by any girls for being one. I'd lmao at guy I saw who had. Swore I'd block it or catch her hand if 1 tried. I don't know any karate, but I was just full of myself. That was till last year when from like Feb to late April I had 2 really cute females, a blonde then a brunette, slap the crap outta me no prob. Right smack from both left 5 fingerprints ony cheek and my ego dusted. I had tried to block the first and tried to catch the hand of the second. Both times my attempt failed MISERABLY...touching nothing but air. I dropped the act after those 2 girls taught me that lesson. Now this guy is JUST like I was. Says almost exactly the same thing. Won't happen to him. He'll block it. He'll catch her hand. It won't be him. He's too smooth, etc. I warned him how I used to be. I've been with him when cute females have *suspected* him of [sleeping around] and tilted their head and put on a CUTE face....and he's looked right into it and his jaw has dropped hard, just like mine did against that too. He's NO different. I've warned him....ur gonna get that used on you, and ur gonna freeze! He might think he can block it, catch it...but u CANT. There's no way. I don't want him to end up like I did, and the moment from both girls for me....uggh....it destroys the ego bad! Most humiliated I've ever been tbh. How can I get him to see he's wrong, he's no.different than the rest, so he doesn't end up like I did? 

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Language
ExpatInItaly

Why are you invested in protecting him from himself?

He'll learn eventually. Let him figure it out. By the way, where on earth do you live that people just go around slapping each other? I have never once seen that happen. 

5 hours ago, Danzyzz said:

I had 2 really cute females, a blonde then a brunette, slap the crap outta me 

You could tell him he needs to keep his hands to himself and be respectful on dates. If both of you keep a respectable, appropriate distance from women, you won't get into physical altercations. 

I don't understand, what are you doing to make these girls want to slap the two of you?  No one is supposed to be hitting anyone else, that goes for both men and women.

Edited by stillafool