Cant really decide

ZA Dater

• Author
14 minutes ago, Weezy1973 said:

It feels much worse to you than it does most people. You have very little emotional resilience. Most people understand that not being interested in a stranger you’ve had one or two dates with is normal stuff. Feeling some intense rejection is an unhealthy emotional response. 

You can. Divide into three groups. No. Yes. Maybe. Is this woman a “no” or a “maybe”? If she’s a “no” don’t bother with the date. If she’s a “maybe” or a “yes” then go on the date with the understanding that 95% of the time it’s still not going to work. And with that understanding whether you’re not interested after the first date or the woman’s not interested, as it’s the expected outcome anyways, you won’t feel intense rejection or trauma for having to reject someone. And keep doing it until you hit one of the 5%. Like your ex.

Except that there one big difference in rarely of ever find anyone I have any realistic chance of dating who I actually do find attractive but that's ok. At least I know people who do so at least the whole thing does work for them.

In terms of OLD I never match with the ones I do find attractive so yeah.

Often think it's just best to stand on the sidelines and see everyone else enjoy a game that I do not enjoy nor have the attributes required to play. Nobody is happier for people who do find someone great than me even when I am the one rejected in the process.

I suppose the one thing I do wish for is better choice for myself.

• Author
45 minutes ago, semble said:

I noticed that to. He says he only has one friend then he says "most of my friends".

Women don't like guys who lie.

That's yet another problem.

The problems are endless don't worry I am well aware, I am reminded as such each day. Women simply do not like me because I have no desirable attributes.

I know enough people who are married with kids, none of them had to bend over backwards and oddly most are married to universally attractive people.

I guess its a combination of luck and ones own wants, what I may not like someone else might adore and so on. For some a pretty face and well spoken may not be important, for me they are vital.

Edited by ZA Dater

You should probably be more clear that you're not here to actually change anything and improve your dating results and clarify that your sole purpose here is to whine and complain to anyone who cares to listen.

Edited by semble
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1