Not sure what to do?

Edit Post Reply Get Link For This Post Member Profile Message I have this crush on this girl but before her I had a crush on her best friend. I was told by her when i phoned her she was not interested because she was interested in someone else. The problem is that because of me liking this girl before the one i like now which said to this girl that i am friends with but not real close friends that i was weird and freaky because of me being obsessed over her friend. She said i was always calling her and wanting to talk to her. I actually only called her twice in the 6 months during the time i liked her. But when i was talking and flirting with her the one i have a crush on now would smile and look back at me in class after she was told what i was doing by her friend and she continued to even after i found out she was not interested. We would look at each other for a couple of seconds and then she would turn back around. Now i don't know if i should belive what that girl told me or if maybe the girl that i like that said that because it was a way of showing that she liked me or something. She is a fairly shy girl. I still want to ask her out but i am not sure. Any help would be appreciated. If you need more of the story let me know.