starting a conversation ,the past just came back haunting me

Hi.I need help on this one.Every time I talk to my guy friend on my messenger the screen gets silent alot and I ask how he is ,how his day is then it gets silent.Then we both hardly can come up with stuff to say.Then one time he said what are you thinking?" 'i said "im thinking of what to say'he says' "have you ever thought about cybersex?"now when ever the screen is silent he thinks of cybersex.He really surprised me.I didnt expect it.

It is ok when the first time the conversation starts out we say "How was your day,etc then it fades,then I try to talk about the weather or something.That fades too.Then he gets bored fast if its like, I cant talk sexual enough then he gets bored with me.

I still have kept myself busy and still not over my other friend from India.Im always going to miss him.When he was around I can remember how much he cared for me.My heart still always aches sometimes Oneday I think im over it then im back thinking of him again.I dont think it ever goes away.I cant let go never.I just all of the sudden started thinking of him today.

All of a sudden it came back today.it never does go way.there was just something so neat about him that I cant forget him.I think ill email him today.if he doesnt respond he doesnt but for some reseon I feel like I need to do it.I tried keeping busy but it didnt work.I tried going shopping to keep busy.I was begginning to think I was over it and i dont think i will ever be.

I try going out places but having trouble meeting guys.I guess Im very shy and dont know how to start conversation but I like it when guys come that im atrracted too.Or sometimes I see a girl at the shopping mall and say "wow" "must be nice to be with a sexy man like that" .I do like a man with a great personality too:)

sorry this was long

• Author
Hi.I need help on this one.Every time I talk to my guy friend on my messenger the screen gets silent alot and I ask how he is ,how his day is then it gets silent.Then we both hardly can come up with stuff to say.Then one time he said what are you thinking?" 'i said "im thinking of what to say'he says' "have you ever thought about cybersex?"now when ever the screen is silent he thinks of cybersex.He really surprised me.I didnt expect it. It is ok when the first time the conversation starts out we say "How was your day,etc then it fades,then I try to talk about the weather or something.That fades too.Then he gets bored fast if its like, I cant talk sexual enough then he gets bored with me. I still have kept myself busy and still not over my other friend from India.Im always going to miss him.When he was around I can remember how much he cared for me.My heart still always aches sometimes Oneday I think im over it then im back thinking of him again.I dont think it ever goes away.I cant let go never.I just all of the sudden started thinking of him today. All of a sudden it came back today.it never does go way.there was just something so neat about him that I cant forget him.I think ill email him today.if he doesnt respond he doesnt but for some reseon I feel like I need to do it.I tried keeping busy but it didnt work.I tried going shopping to keep busy.I was begginning to think I was over it and i dont think i will ever be. I try going out places but having trouble meeting guys.I guess Im very shy and dont know how to start conversation but I like it when guys come that im atrracted too.Or sometimes I see a girl at the shopping mall and say "wow" "must be nice to be with a sexy man like that" .I do like a man with a great personality too:) sorry this was long I did my best to move on but it came back haunting me.