sparkle

Thank you for your advice. I feel panicky at the moment because I know that I cannot put up with my boyfriends behavior any longer but I don't want to break it off with him either. This has been on my mind for a while now, so maybe I was impatient, sorry. It makes me extremely upset to feel the need to end my relationship with him and I'm not handling it well.

Sounds like you have already made up in your mind to break it off with him. You sound like you aren't going to be happy with him completely. But you lingering it just gonna make it harder on you. Make sure the reasons why you want to end the relationship are true and then do it. No sense torturing yourself.

Thank you for your advice. I feel panicky at the moment because I know that I cannot put up with my boyfriends behavior any longer but I don't want to break it off with him either. This has been on my mind for a while now, so maybe I was impatient, sorry. It makes me extremely upset to feel the need to end my relationship with him and I'm not handling it well.