My boyfriends sexual history

Hi. I've been in a serious committed relationship with my boyfriend for about a year now. We love each other to death, and we have erased certain parts of our lives so that we could be healthy and love each other as much as possible. When I met him, I was a virgin, because I chose to be. I was inexperienced sexually. At first my boyfriend didn't believe me, and that truly hurt my feelings because I hold that part of my life to be something to be proud of. However since then we have talked about it and he doesnt feel that way anymore. But now I'm curious about his sexual history. I want to ask him about it, and how many women he's been with, but I'm afraid. Do I have the right to ask? I believe that I do. I know it doesn't matter because it's in the past, and we have put our past lives behind us, but for some reason, I have been thinking about it, and it kind of hurts me emotionally. What should I do?

Why do you want to know? Like you say its the past and it shouldn't matter. If you do ask be prepared for the truth and don't let it bother you. If you think a high number will bother you then I wouldn't bother asking.

Hi. I've been in a serious committed relationship with my boyfriend for about a year now. We love each other to death, and we have erased certain parts of our lives so that we could be healthy and love each other as much as possible. When I met him, I was a virgin, because I chose to be. I was inexperienced sexually. At first my boyfriend didn't believe me, and that truly hurt my feelings because I hold that part of my life to be something to be proud of. However since then we have talked about it and he doesnt feel that way anymore. But now I'm curious about his sexual history. I want to ask him about it, and how many women he's been with, but I'm afraid. Do I have the right to ask? I believe that I do. I know it doesn't matter because it's in the past, and we have put our past lives behind us, but for some reason, I have been thinking about it, and it kind of hurts me emotionally. What should I do?