Girlfriend (f31) being short with me (m31) and removed our photos from instagram. Was it down to me or is there something else?

ramboparrot

• Author
ramboparrot

Anyway

I wanted to thank you all for being there alongside me ❤️

I’m starting to find peace with myself and know it’s not the end of the world. I had my last counselling session who helped me realise that my ex has put up walls to protect herself with all she was going through already and I can’t control if she hates me in this moment or has decided otherwise. I do plan to take up more counselling.

I’ve got to keep going with life. I’ve learned a LOT about myself in this relationship. I do hold a lot of regret for causing issues which led to the breakup but if it’s meant to be then maybe in future there’ll be another chance for us once we’ve both overcome our demons in counselling and it’ll be more healthier.

Whether she ever wants to speak to me again is up to her, that’s out of my control. What is in my control is my happiness and keeping myself open for other people.

Yeah I am truly gutted with some regret. I do miss her, like, I really miss her and our sweet cuddly moments with each other on the sofa and in general and seeing that love in her eyes… but she’s not the only woman out there able to do that. If she comes back great, but it’s time to be at peace with this

Thank you all again!

Edited by ramboparrot
  • Like 2