Lost and Confused.

Damaged Goods

• Author
Damaged Goods

BaileyB, Of course it's possible that she found someone else. She could be sleeping with someone else. Anything is possible, but why not not just tell me and just cut it off?

And she was the one who pushed things to move fast in the beginning and I tried to take it slow, but definitely got swept away in the end.

In regards to giving her space I've done exactly that. I don't ever reach out to her it's her reaching out to me and last week I ignored her texts for a 4 days and when I did respond she was mad, but tried to play it off as she wasn't.

Thank you for taking the time to reply!!

• Author
Damaged Goods

JTSW, We had plans for me to move to her town and she was super excited about it and then all of a sudden wasn't and told me that me being 5 hours away was good for her.

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

• Author
Damaged Goods

ShyViolet, You're right. I think I'm just trying to hang on to hope that we could rekindle things, but maybe this is just the universe telling me that she was not for me.

Thank You for taking the time to reply!

13 minutes ago, Damaged Goods said:

Anything is possible, but why not not just tell me and just cut it off?

Because she doesn’t want to disappoint you. People don’t like conflict. She is minimally invested in your relationship so it takes little effort for her to keep it going just in case the new relationship doesn’t work out… there could be any number of reasons but it doesn’t change the fact that she is pulling away. 

• Author
Damaged Goods

Idk, but I've definitely decided to just let this go and whatever will be, will be.

I'm obsessing over someone who dosent really even care about how they're effecting me.

Everyone on here has been so helpful and helped me face what I feared, I have to walk away. I'm done racking my brains about this and pacing the floor, it's definitely triggered my anxiety which is a clear sign this in just not for me.

Thank You all so much for your help and advice and taking your time to reply!!

15 hours ago, Damaged Goods said:

JTSW, We had plans for me to move to her town and she was super excited about it and then all of a sudden wasn't and told me that me being 5 hours away was good for her.

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

Then she has lost interest romantically.