Is my partner too selfish fir me to tolerate?

Wrestlimgwithhim

Wrestlimgwithhim

My boyfriend of two years was ready to living together this past year but I’m not ready. We decided to wait until next spring. But he’s already pressuring me to look at places including visiting new homes next weekend. 

i was out of state visiting my adult child this weekend and discussed with my bf that I planned on renting near my child for a few months this winter (where he’d be welcome yo stay) and was going to look at the places today. Instead of him asking me how the visits went he sent me multiple emails about the new homes he saw in our area even though he knows I’m not ready. 
he can be caring but also very selfish at times and even though we have a lot I’m common and get along well where I can see a future I think his behavior is a red flag. Does anyone agree?

13 minutes ago, Wrestlimgwithhim said:

he’s already pressuring me to look at places i was out of state visiting my adult child 

Your adult children keep warning you about him and wanting to spend your money on a house for him.

Just curious why you open new accounts  every time there is a problem with this man? Are you forgetting your username and password? Is this the same man?:

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 1
Versacehottie
22 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Your adult children keep warning you about him and wanting to spend your money on a house for him.

Just curious why you open new accounts  every time there is a problem with this man? Are you forgetting your username and password? Is this the same man?:

👏👏👏👏👏

• Thanks 1