My mom's best friend asks me for a relationship. How should I respond?

Rahat2005

I am 18 and she is 40. She is a close friend of my mom and we have known each other since I was a child. Back then we shared many platonic kisses and she was just like my real aunt. But since I became a teenager, our relationship changed. She got divorced from her husband when I was 14, and we shared a romantic kiss on the lips for the first time when I was 16. Two months back we had sex for the first time. My mom knows nothing and I guess she would get pretty upset if she finds out. Yes, I am attracted to this woman, but she is much older and have two teenage daughters (age 13 and 15). If I go by lust, it is yes. If I think practically, I am at doubt.

• Shocked 1
2 minutes ago, Rahat2005 said:

he got divorced from her husband when I was 14, and we shared a romantic kiss on the lips for the first time when I was 16. Two months back we had sex for the first time.

This woman is a damn pedophile.  If your mother knew what has been up to with you behind her back she would hang her and I don't blame her.  Surely you can do better than this.  I'm so sorry she took advantage of your innocence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Author
1 minute ago, stillafool said:

This woman is a damn pedophile.  If your mother knew what has been up to with you behind her back she would hang her and I don't blame her.  Surely you can do better than this.  I'm so sorry she took advantage of your innocence.

I dont think she is. She is just crazy about me. We didn't have sex until I got 18.

• Mad 1
1 minute ago, Rahat2005 said:

I dont think she is. She is just crazy about me. We didn't have sex until I got 18.

It doesn't matter.  She shouldn't be tongue kissing a 16 year old boy. Have you had a girlfriend yet?

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Rahat2005 said:

She is just crazy about me. We didn't have sex until I got 18.

While that might feel good for your ego to believe, there is something is seriously wrong with a woman in her late 30's kissing a 16.year-old. 

You are legal now, I realize. But it's still very strange that a 40-year-old is going after an 18-year-old, sorry. It means there's a  lot not right with her. 

• Like 3
  • Author
50 minutes ago, stillafool said:

It doesn't matter.  She shouldn't be tongue kissing a 16 year old boy. Have you had a girlfriend yet?

No girlfriend yet.

• Author
8 minutes ago, ExpatInItaly said:

While that might feel good for your ego to believe, there is something is seriously wrong with a woman in her late 30's kissing a 16.year-old. 

You are legal now, I realize. But it's still very strange that a 40-year-old is going after an 18-year-old, sorry. It means there's a  lot not right with her. 

It is not impossible for a woman in her late 30s to fall in love with a teenage boy?

• Mad 1

No girlfriend yet.

Well that would explain why you're attracted to this older woman.  It's your first experience with a female.

It is not impossible for a woman in her late 30s to fall in love with a teenage boy?

Maybe not impossible but highly inappropriate and against the law.  What is wrong with her?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Rahat2005 said:

. My mom knows nothing and I guess she would get pretty upset if she finds out. 

It's possible sexual attraction is there for both of you, of course.

However this could cause serious problems at home with your mother/parents for you.

Are you planning to go to university? Do you have a job? Certainly you wouldn't have your parents blessings for this situation?

Although this woman is definitely on the creepy side, unfortunately you are over 18 and your mother could throw you out for participating in this.  This woman has nothing to lose but you do.

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Author
7 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Maybe not impossible but highly inappropriate and against the law.  What is wrong with her?

So your advice is that I should say no to her about a relationship? What if she is pregnant by me?

• Shocked 1
1 minute ago, Rahat2005 said:

What if she is pregnant by me?

Since you are both legally adults, it means you start paying child support. 

38 minutes ago, Rahat2005 said:

So your advice is that I should say no to her about a relationship? What if she is pregnant by me?

Yes say no and seek girls closer to your age.  I promise you will be much happier.  If she's pregnant you're in trouble.  Did she use birth control or you a condom?

• Author
23 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Yes say no and seek girls closer to your age.  I promise you will be much happier.  If she's pregnant you're in trouble.  Did she use birth control or you a condom?

No I did not use condom, she did not allow me. About the birth control I am not sure, she did not make it very clear. She has been seeing other men as well as we are not in a committed relationship yet. So it does not have to be my child even if she gets pregnant. But she told me she wanted a baby from me.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
ClearEyes-FullHeart
29 minutes ago, Rahat2005 said:

But she told me she wanted a baby from me

You should run from her. She has major issues and you will be creating a life altering situation if you become a father at your age. 

EDIT to add: I think you should confide in a trusted adult about this (teacher, priest, family member). I also think you should speak to your mother. You have never had a relationship yet that is age appropriate. It sounds like this woman groomed you and it’s just so wrong. When you are older you may regret what happened esp. if a baby results. 

Edited by ClearEyes-FullHeart
Wanted to add more advice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Rahat2005 said:

No I did not use condom, she did not allow me. About the birth control I am not sure, she did not make it very clear. She has been seeing other men as well as we are not in a committed relationship yet. So it does not have to be my child even if she gets pregnant. But she told me she wanted a baby from me.

Look Sweetie, you have to go to your mom and calmly tell her what has transpired between you and her friend and about her friend wanting a baby from you.  She can advise you from there.  This is very serious.  Do that today.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rahat2005 said:

Yes it’s posdible but it’s not culturally acceptable.

sure guys datingvann18 yr old can get away with it where he has money

you can have fun but this isn’t going to last.

Oh boy, I'm not even sure where to start. This woman is no different to some sleazy old 40 something guy hitting on a teenage girl. I'm sure you feel very flattered, and possibly imagine that you have feelings for her, but.....she's got some very serious psychological problems. She's no friend of your mother, please  consider what sort of person comes sleazing around the child of a "friend" like a dog on heat. If I was your mother I'd make this woman wish she'd never been born, the public exposure as a sex offender would be the very least of it. Even if she's super attractive, inside she's as ugly as a human being can get, a festering mess of self-absorption and immaturity. She started interfering with you when you were only sixteen - 'grooming' you. That's a criminal act.  The next issue is your long-term well-being. As I said, you probably feel flattered, but you shouldn't. There's no kudos involved in being the object of desire of someone [who is breaking the law] on the contrary, you should be super creeped out by this disgusting old boiler. Have a think about this scenario..... It's 10 years from now. You had a baby with Old Boiler and moved in with her. Your mother was heartbroken and horrified and hasn't spoken to either of you since. Old Boiler's gained a lot of weight, (she's fifty now), her boobies have sagged down to her waist,  and her knees are wrinkly. You're no longer attracted to her and feel trapped in a relationship you were coerced into. You're only twenty-eight, and you meet the love of your life, but you're stuck with Old Boiler. Even if you leave her you've got a child to worry about and child support payments to make. The love of your life doesn't want Old Boiler in the background of her life, she wants a partner with a clean slate, and so she goes off with another guy and you're left devastated, and still stuck with Old Boiler.  Is that the blueprint you'd want your life to follow? My advice is to tell your mother what's been going on, she deserves to know the truth about her "friend", and Old Boiler, like all paedophiles, deserves to be exposed. I presume you love your mother, so please don't be a part of this woman's treachery towards your mum, instead show some loyalty. 

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
broad description offensive to people who aren't pedophiles
  • Like 3