We need reassurance, bruise on butt confirmation

6 hours ago, Reassuranceplease said:

She was playing drinking games because she never gets drunk and they find it boring. I showed it to the doctor without telling her, because her mental state is bad and wanted to figure it out before she does. I´m really afraid of what will happen if I leave her, especially if nothing happened. I dont think its good for her if she finds out she got taken advantage from with or without me in her life and the setting would be tragic 

It was never my intention to share for revenge. The last days I just start crying more and more and i am very distressed. I feel like a coward, but also im about to go insane, if I am not already. One of you are right, the relationship is ruined. 
How do I dump her safe? Tell her that I dont trust her? should i say something like If you cant remember what happened when your drunk and have to ask around, And if your brother´s best friend is ballsy enough to say you hooked up, you probably did? Or do I just say I cant get over what happened, and that i am not mentally ready for a relationship. Do I just tell her and lie the doctor said it was a fall too, but some other excuse. I dont know if what im typing even makes sense right now. 

I relaly need advice to how to go from here. I love her, but this is to much for me😭  

Your relationship is only ruined if you can't stop obsessing over this.  Do you recognise that your reaction is out of all proportion to the issue? 

May I ask if you have any mental health conditions which may be contributing to your state of mind?   Do you have a psychologist and/or psychiatrist?  

• Like 1
  • Author
Reassuranceplease

28 minutes ago, basil67 said:

Your relationship is only ruined if you can't stop obsessing over this.  Do you recognise that your reaction is out of all proportion to the issue? 

May I ask if you have any mental health conditions which may be contributing to your state of mind?   Do you have a psychologist and/or psychiatrist?  

I havent told you everything. Im gonna write a more accurate one, i was clearly tired and left at a lot of info, probably to p. I hadnt slept for days and finally got some hours of sleep, feeling much better. You are totally right. I was and have been totally fine until tuesday. Now I got dragged into it and I dont know why. I think its because It was "more" and "more" and "more"  that didnt make any sense. I will se a doctor yes, I havent acted like this before and i dont like it.