Here we go (need advice STAT!)

emceelaszlo

ok so this girl and i, its clear we both are interested in each other, when flirting shes openly said that she like runners (i'm a runner) and their body types, i joked oh so i'm good, shes like ya u good.

so last night on aim i told her the ball was in her court, she responded "thats deep" i said well its the truth. For the last few weeks weve gone out to frozen yogurt and spent time together, she immediatly responded with inviting me to this like club sleep over thing on thursday, that evening she myspaced me too, so i think its pretty clear she is interested.

so i'll go to this club thingy, we will be watching SAW everyone wanted to see it. its just i really dont know how to progress into getting intimate with someone, i dont have that experience.

any ideas on how to transcend from this friend stage to a more intimate pre relationship status, and then maybe a relationship?

ok well im pretty new to this as well as you can see from the previous thread but from what ive seen you have to not only show her your interested but you have to get really familiar with her. ask her more questions about her and when you feel comfortable make your move. also, whether the intimacy your reffering to is purely sexual or boyfriend/girlfriend changes how fast you want to act. if it is a relationship your looking for then you should take your time in my opinion and not rush into things...but if its the former then you could make your move faster.

NrclptcNSmniak

this could be a potentially confusing situation esp when one is thinking a little faster or slower than the other. everything should come naturally....... make sure not to rush things too fast but also u don't wanna move like a turtle... if the feeling is right just hold her hand or something... anything thats small but meaningful. even like a hug and a kiss on the cheek or osmething... don't force it but if the moment presents itself don't hesitate. confident but not arrogant. also ... don't think that it cant jump into a full on kiss.... im sure thats how that piece of **** stole of my x's heart in her time of loneliness........ but thats a different story :p anyway ... good luck

• Author

ok i understand, well i will start slow i guess, i mean we do know each other, but i dont want to move @ a snails pace u know what i mean, i'll try the handholding thing, tonight is SAW at a friends house, and i'll take it one step @ a time, thanks for your guys/girls' advice