young and old

Devin Post

Devin Post

When two people fall in love; enjoy each others personalities, lives, passions, hearts, conversations, time, and want nothing but the best for one another, can age really be a factor?

Is there such a thing as met at the wrong place at the wrong time, or is this just over analyzing the situation.

Can two people, about 10 years different in age, really fall in love and have a successful and beautiful relationship?

1. "When two people fall in love; enjoy each others personalities, lives, passions, hearts, conversations, time, and want nothing but the best for one another, can age really be a factor?"

In a few cases it can, if the man wants children of his own (not adopted) and the woman is past child-bearing age, that can be a problem. If the woman enjoys active sports with her guy and he's got arthritis, that can be difficult. But in most cases, there's not much of a problem.

2. "Is there such a thing as met at the wrong place at the wrong time, or is this just over analyzing the situation."

Oh, wow, YES. But I don't think this is the case with you. I mean there are a whole lot of these instances, particularly you when you meet someone you really like and they're married with five kids and one on the way.

3. "Can two people, about 10 years different in age, really fall in love and have a successful and beautiful relationship?"

Absolutely, without a doubt. As a matter of fact, this happens rather often.

of course people of different age groups can have a successful relationship! forget about society's beliefs and expectations and go for it! if you're happy and have met someone you are compatible with, you shouldn't let an age difference hold you back. as long as you are both on the same wavelength and there isn't too much difference in your maturity levels, i fail to see why you couldn't have a successful relationship. any difficulties you may experience due to an age difference can be overcome, if you are both willing to compromise and work through such issues.

and tell anyone who gives you a hard time to go to hell. it's them with the problem, not you.