I don't know what to do in this relationship….

John smith76

So I’ve been seeing this girl for some time. She was very romantic before. I am still a student (yes I get busy for studies) and she works in a shop for 8 hours or so. I met her on Facebook and we finally met up on November 4th. After we admitted we like eachother and first kissed she was very intimate, she used to randomly hold my hand, kiss me and all we used to me daily after her work. And after work she always called me at night. She wanted to meet my parents one time but I wasn’t sure if I would since it’s too early. After December 20th she had changed a bit. If I say ily she ignores, and goes to another topic, she doesn’t call me anymore like she used to and says all the time “I’m busy talk to you later” and just gets to her home and goes to sleep without any goodnight texts or anything.

She is not intimate with me anymore and tries to ignore or rarely initiate the first approach. One time she even told I smell bad where as I know I don’t. She says she is asleep but is online on Facebook here and then until she finally goes offline. I know the signals women give when they are not interested so If I try to ignore her she calls me at night to see how I’m doing, her past is she had sex once with a guy who was her boyfriend. She told me once we are not in a relationship because you never proposed me . I’m investing my time and energy on her. Like crazy. I don’t receive anything in return. We had till 3rd base but she says she will do it next time with her future husband. 

am I wasting time and move on or should I pursue ? I’m confused 

Wiseman2
3 minutes ago, John smith76 said:

. One time she even told I smell bad . We had till 3rd base but she says she will do it next time with her future husband. 

Sorry this is happening. How old is she? What does she mean by "we are not in a relationship because you never proposed me"?  Is sex before marriage frowned upon in your culture? 

Unfortunately it seems she's moved on. However you dodged a bullet if she ignores you and insults you. Please reconsider if wasting more time on her is worth the headaches and heartaches. 

d0nnivain

She no longer seems to be feeling it.  I'd move on.  

smackie9

Can't you see it? She's lost interest. She's been trying to get you turned off so you will go away. Block/delete go no contact.