Trouble figuring out what this women wants from me?

flitzanu

so this girl sent you an invite to her onlyfans page and you signed up as a subscriber and that means you're "dating"?  

44 minutes ago, flitzanu said:

so this girl sent you an invite to her onlyfans page and you signed up as a subscriber and that means you're "dating"?  

Lol for an extra five dollars she will take a picture that he requested.

Edited by Sony12
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Author
Wiseone72
Posted (edited)

I appreciate everyone's time, except for a select few. I'm so glad I didn't listen to any of you. There are other members who prefer to act like clowns and make fun of my situation without actually knowing the outcome and act like a bunch of immature children. None of you truly understand women and you only pretend to. What this woman was doing was trying to get me in the weaker position to chase her for validation. 

Casey Zander on YT (How woman get men in the weaker position to chase her validation when dating) explained in detail the psychology behind her every move and why she does it. She does it because she wants me to value her, to see her in the same light she sees me in. She does this by hiding her attraction mechanisms from me so I can't tell if she likes me or not (distant and cold). This has a side effect of me perceiving her as high value and to get me to pursue her more.

This woman's got game and I played my cards correctly and we're all the happier for it!

I'm glad I was persistent!

Edited by Wiseone72
Gebidozo
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wiseone72 said:

She does this by hiding her attraction mechanisms from me so I can't tell if she likes me or not (distant and cold). This has a side effect of me perceiving her as high value and to get me to pursue her more.

Err… what? She conducts mind games with you, plays with you like a cat with a mouse, deceives you to the point of making up a boyfriend (!), and you perceive that as high value?

1 hour ago, Wiseone72 said:

How woman get men in the weaker position to chase her validation when dating

Disregarding its erroneous grammar, this sentence seems to imply that women manipulate men mentally and emotionally in order to get a sense of validation. 

I’m sure there are some women who do that, but why would any self-respecting man want to date them?

For the record, in all my years of dating and having relationships, I never encountered a woman who did that.

Edited by Gebidozo
  • Like 1
justwhoiam

Dude, this thread is wild!

So, she's living with a roommate, at first saying he's her boyfriend, then doing a 180 and saying they're just roomies. And she claimed she had applied for a green card, but which route had she taken? Not the fiancé one, not the investment one because she can't even afford a home on her own, nor the family one as, apparently, she has no family around. She walks home from work at 10 pm, but we don't know squat about her job. Then bam! Outta nowhere, she's stripping on OnlyFans, and let's be real, if she was making bank there, she wouldn't need a roomie or be hoofing it home, right? She'd be cruising in a car or Ubering like a boss.

Honestly, the moment you said "Nicaragua" and "green card," I had it all mapped out. She saw you, targeted you. It took her seven long months, but she played the long game and snagged herself a financially stable, American citizen who thinks she's all in. Dating to marry? Checkmate!

Have you proposed yet? Soon enough you'll need a lawyer telling you what to do as a sponsor for her green card. 😀

FredEire

So you passed her "tests" I guess in that you were more assertive i.e. willing to look after her and willing to give her money on Only fans.

But the fact she plays such silly games and is on Only fans suggest shes no stranger to having men on a string, and it's very unlikely these games will stop now you're together. Also it's doubtful she holds you in high esteem if she's lying like that straight off the bat but rather you can provide her what she wants.

To me there's more to a "high-value" woman than big titties and a pretty smile, and a lot of this behaviour screams daddy issues and low self esteem.

I've never understood the whole "sugar daddy" thing as it seems bereft of any genuine love most of the time, but hey if you are willing to put up with her games and I suspect questionable ability to stay faithful in exchange for having a bit of arm candy have at it.