Am I old-fashioned? How long should you wait...?

I met a really nice guy about 2 weeks ago. (I'm 30, he's 27.) We've seen each other & hung out 3 times, talking and enjoying each other's company. Neither of us made any moves on each other until last night: we were sitting on the beach last night watching the fireworks when we kissed and cuddled!

I didn't let his hands stray (I jokingly brushed them off certain areas & we laughed). He said something funny like received an 'Access Denied' from me, but that he would eventually 'crack' the code.

I'm not one for jumping right away into anything...

Question/ survey: how long would/ should you wait?

What would be too long or to short a time period?

thanks

There are no rules. You wait until you are completely comfortable with taking the friendship to the next level. Simple as that.

I like to take things slow. It makes whatever happens a lot more meaningful.

It's your call.

I may be out of place like I am only 22 but I am seeing a young lady and she is waiting for the guy she marries and well it may be stupid but when you are ready and than is good if he likes you alot than he will wait till that time adn date and that is when so if you ask me the answer is in your own park.

Question/ survey: how long would/ should you wait? What would be too long or to short a time period? thanks

The right time for him to 'crack the code' is whenever you feel comfortable with it. You really can't put a time limit on that. The answers are going to vary from person to person.

I am pretty old-fashioned when it comes to sex. I think women should wait at least several months. At least wait a few months. If someone is looking primarily for a sexual relationship, they won't invest a lot of time. If someone is interested in getting to know you and seeking a meaningful relationship, they will wait. It all depends on what you are looking for. If you want to wait a while before having sex, I would suggest letting him know up front so he will ease off on the pressure.

Especially if you just met this man two weeks ago. How much do you really know about him? I think it takes several months to really get to know someone. I am not trying to be negative but anyone can seem nice in the beginning. I'm not saying he isn't but time will tell.

I met a really nice guy about 2 weeks ago. (I'm 30, he's 27.) We've seen each other & hung out 3 times, talking and enjoying each other's company. Neither of us made any moves on each other until last night: we were sitting on the beach last night watching the fireworks when we kissed and cuddled! I didn't let his hands stray (I jokingly brushed them off certain areas & we laughed). He said something funny like received an 'Access Denied' from me, but that he would eventually 'crack' the code. I'm not one for jumping right away into anything...

Question/ survey: how long would/ should you wait? What would be too long or to short a time period? thanks

DON'T let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't want to. if he cares about you, he will wait as long as he has to.....if he doesn't want to wait, he ain't worth your time. there is no "right" time to wait, it's whenever you both feel comfortable and ready. unless you're just both in it for the sex or a one night stand, i suggest you wait until you feel you are ready and comfortable with this guy.