Hey Laurynn or anyone..

Recently Laurynn wrote about live in realationships you have been in where the guy did not pull his weight and you grew very resentful until you had to move on...I want to know if you were able to get either of the guys to try to contribute at all? Or if anyone else is in this situation. I would especially love to hear from some of the guys whose ladys are telling them they need to do more work around the house.

My b/f does not do much around the house at all. He is not trying to piss me off, and he does try to do things (he helps clean about every two weeks) but just not as much as I would like. His previous excuse was that he is in school and working full time. Understandable, but now he has taken the summer off of school and he is not doing any more cleaning than before.

Any suggestions to get him to work? I have talked with him about this several times, and he assures me that he IS doing his fair share. I have considered starting a log book of all the chores I do to show him just how much work around the house I do. Or maybe I need to create a chart to split everything up and give him specific things to take care of. I just don't want to have to treat him like a child and always be on his case about cleaning up. I love peace and happiness!! and a clean house!!