Is this too babyish?

confused_mark

confused_mark

Hi, I've known this girl from home for about 10 months, and have had strong feelings for her for just as long. I'm pretty sure she likes me, we went on a brief dating period, nothing serious but a couple dates a week for about a month, then we just stopped for reasons I won't get into, basically I was a moron and felt awkward about rumours I'd heard which she had said herself were lies.

Now here's the problem. I still like her, and (according to her friends) she still likes me. We're at uni now and I really want to ask her out over the vacations, see if anything happens this time. My problem is the holidays are barely three weeks, and I really would like to get to a stage where she would consider me her bf before we go back. Maybe I'm getting my hopes up but I would love to be with her, do you think this is possible?

I've never been in a relationship longer than 6 weeks, so I'm pretty inexperienced to say the least and have never had a relationship talk, so if anyone could suggest any lines to reherse, that would also be appreciated.

Sorry for making you read huge essay :)

Mark