i'm looking for a good advice on this topic

new to this forum

new to this forum

I'm glad i found this site most of my friends have used it and they told me about it,i just hope you guys can help me.

i was reading an article in a teen magazine that says that dry sex can risk some pregnancy if the semen makes contact with the vagina, which i perfectly understand but they also say that pre cum can get you pregnant if it soaks through your pants.

i'm paranoid because my boyfriend and i use gym shorts i leave my underwear with my gym shorts but he only leaves his shorts because his underwear pinches him. when he's about to come he pushes me away so he never comes on me but now i don't know if his pre cum can pass through my shorts and underwear and get me pregnant?

usually my vaginal fluids soak his shorts so i'm afraid that his pre cum will do the same. i don't want to be on the pill right now because i've heard that you need to be having intercourse, and also it can take alot of time later to become pregnant.

i still want to be intimate but i don't want to feel afraid of becoming pregnant. what can you recommend? can we use a condom during dry sex?even if we are not having intercourse?.

sorry so long but i can't find someone to help me on this i hope you guys know more about it and help me. thanks.

You wrote:

". i don't want to be on the pill right now because i've heard that you need to be having intercourse, and also it can take alot of time later to become pregnant."

Um, you can be on the Pill regardless of whether you have intercourse or not. Who's going to stop you from going on it? Nobody. If you're participating in sexual behavior that might cause exchange of body fluids, why take a chance?

You heard that it can take a lot of time later to become pregnant if you're on the Pill? Well, I'm assuming that if you and your boyfriend aren't having intercourse and you're "fooling around" with shorts/underwear on, that you're A) young and B) definitely not wanting to get pregnant. Why are you worried about wayyyyyyyyyyy down the road? (getting pregnant then). No, a woman can be on the pill for years, then go off of it and become pregnant quite quickly afterwards. It varies from woman to woman. I know of many women who went off the pill and thought it would take a month or two for their cycle to return to normal/thinking they'd be safe from getting pregnant.....and they ended up getting pregnant rather quickly. So what you're saying/what you've heard, isn't necessarily true.

How old are you and your boyfriend??

If you're worried about getting pregnant by what you two do now, of COURSE he can wear a condom......cuz it sounds like you two are getting pretty 'close' after he ejaculates. If his ejaculate is soaking through your shorts/undies and it's down near your vagina, depending on "how physically close" you two are at that time, sure there could be a risk of pregnancy.

Your best bet would be to go to your doctor, or a doctor at a walkin clinic....or a Planned Parenthood Clinic...or your local Health Unit........and talk to them about birth control. It's all CONFIDENTIAL, there are thousands and thousands of young guys and gals who go into these places.....nobody will judge you or make you feel bad. They would much rather spend some time discussing SAFE SEX, contraception and preventing unwanted pregnancies, reducing risk of transmission of Sexually Transmitted Diseases than anything...that's their JOB !!! It's what they do every single day of the week. They'll discuss all kinds of birth control options, explain how they work, explain the effectiveness of each method, etc etc.

Don't take a chance. Look up "Planned Parenthood" in the white pages of your phonebook or "Health Unit" or go to a walkin clinic. That's what I'd suggest.

Laurynn