Why me?

Hi, remember me? I had a few posts here about my problem. I'm 31 and never had a girlfriend. We came to the conclusion of I look too young and not mature to people.

This is more of a philological question. I don't understand why I can't find someone? People often say there is someone for everyone. I might not have the looks, but I certainly believe I'm a decent person inside. Maybe this is fate. Is this some kind of punishment? I don't even know what did I ever do to deserve this.

I go out and do the things I like for the past 31 years. This is getting to the point where I feel really tired. I don't mean physically, is more mentally. For some people, they are happy being alone. I guess I don't feel that way, but then again I don't know what it is like to be with someone and to love someone. I don't even know what love is.

I have even thought about committing suicide many times, but I am already way past those stages. I have came to the conclusion that I'm going to keep trying. I have even went to several psychologists because I have been so depressed for many years, but nothing helped because my situation never changed. I was also on many different anti-depressants, and they helped for awhile. But at the end, I just got used to the drugs and I was depressed again.

No one I have talked to has the answer for me and I don't expect someone on this forum to come up with the magic solution. However, I would appreciate any of you to post your thoughts about this. Thanks.

They are always coming out with new advanced pharmaceuticals. Maybe you should try again. Noone should go around being depressed all the time. As for you never having a date, why? You said you're 31. You also said you look immature or young? Do you look like a 13 yr old? Plenty of women out there go for even 11-18 year olds. Is there something else besides this (not to be rude) like mentally challenged or badly scarred? I can't think of any other reason that a girl wouldn't find you attractive. Lots of women are seen with ugly, mean, handicapped men. So if you are a normal nice guy, keep looking. Try different places just to try. Bars, beaches, church, or try a college class. Good luck.

Hi, remember me? I had a few posts here about my problem. I'm 31 and never had a girlfriend. We came to the conclusion of I look too young and not mature to people. This is more of a philological question. I don't understand why I can't find someone? People often say there is someone for everyone. I might not have the looks, but I certainly believe I'm a decent person inside. Maybe this is fate. Is this some kind of punishment? I don't even know what did I ever do to deserve this. I go out and do the things I like for the past 31 years. This is getting to the point where I feel really tired. I don't mean physically, is more mentally. For some people, they are happy being alone. I guess I don't feel that way, but then again I don't know what it is like to be with someone and to love someone. I don't even know what love is. I have even thought about committing suicide many times, but I am already way past those stages. I have came to the conclusion that I'm going to keep trying. I have even went to several psychologists because I have been so depressed for many years, but nothing helped because my situation never changed. I was also on many different anti-depressants, and they helped for awhile. But at the end, I just got used to the drugs and I was depressed again. No one I have talked to has the answer for me and I don't expect someone on this forum to come up with the magic solution. However, I would appreciate any of you to post your thoughts about this. Thanks.

Did you ever think about trying singles dances, the personals or a dating service? I know that probably isn't your first choice but you never know. What do you have to lose? If nothing else, you'll get a few dates out of it. You might even make a few friends. You could even be the one to place an ad and the women will come to you. All you have to do is tell them about yourself and I am sure you will have women calling you.

It's not too late. It's never too late unless you're dead. If you want to find someone, you may have to take a different approach than you're taking now.

Believe me, I know how frustrating dating can be.

I have had so many relationships that didn't work out for one reason or another. I know this isn't easy but try not to focus so much on not having a girlfriend.

Do you have some single friends you can go out carousing with?

Good Luck!

Hi, remember me? I had a few posts here about my problem. I'm 31 and never had a girlfriend. We came to the conclusion of I look too young and not mature to people. This is more of a philological question. I don't understand why I can't find someone? People often say there is someone for everyone. I might not have the looks, but I certainly believe I'm a decent person inside. Maybe this is fate. Is this some kind of punishment? I don't even know what did I ever do to deserve this. I go out and do the things I like for the past 31 years. This is getting to the point where I feel really tired. I don't mean physically, is more mentally. For some people, they are happy being alone. I guess I don't feel that way, but then again I don't know what it is like to be with someone and to love someone. I don't even know what love is. I have even thought about committing suicide many times, but I am already way past those stages. I have came to the conclusion that I'm going to keep trying. I have even went to several psychologists because I have been so depressed for many years, but nothing helped because my situation never changed. I was also on many different anti-depressants, and they helped for awhile. But at the end, I just got used to the drugs and I was depressed again. No one I have talked to has the answer for me and I don't expect someone on this forum to come up with the magic solution. However, I would appreciate any of you to post your thoughts about this. Thanks.

Thanks WGirl.

Yes, I have tried some online dating services and no luck. Pretty much no one I contacted wanted to even go out on a date.

Yes, I have single friends I can go hang out with, but the problem is women just don't find me attractive.

As I said before, I'm a very clean cut person and don't really look ugly or anything. I just look like I'm 21 instead of 31. Plus I'm short and I think most women like tall men.

I consider myself a well educated person and I do believe I have a good personality. There is usually just no attraction for the women to even bother giving me a chance.

Did you ever think about trying singles dances, the personals or a dating service? I know that probably isn't your first choice but you never know. What do you have to lose? If nothing else, you'll get a few dates out of it. You might even make a few friends. You could even be the one to place an ad and the women will come to you. All you have to do is tell them about yourself and I am sure you will have women calling you.

It's not too late. It's never too late unless you're dead. If you want to find someone, you may have to take a different approach than you're taking now. Believe me, I know how frustrating dating can be. I have had so many relationships that didn't work out for one reason or another. I know this isn't easy but try not to focus so much on not having a girlfriend. Do you have some single friends you can go out carousing with? Good Luck!

You could try again. From what you said about yourself, I find it hard to believe that nobody finds you attractive. I don't think all women are just interested in tall men. Height isn't really an issue with me. I don't think it is with a lot of women. If you really want to find someone, you can't give up. Maybe you have just had some bad luck. You could just be meeting the wrong people.

You said you went through the personals and contacted the women. Why don't you place an ad and have women get in touch with you. You can describe yourself and play up your good traits. Describe what you're looking for and someone may contact you.

Good luck!

Thanks WGirl. Yes, I have tried some online dating services and no luck. Pretty much no one I contacted wanted to even go out on a date. Yes, I have single friends I can go hang out with, but the problem is women just don't find me attractive. As I said before, I'm a very clean cut person and don't really look ugly or anything. I just look like I'm 21 instead of 31. Plus I'm short and I think most women like tall men. I consider myself a well educated person and I do believe I have a good personality. There is usually just no attraction for the women to even bother giving me a chance.