I need help, please help

I'm havin trouble w/these two girls. I'm 13. They both like me, but i dont know which one to go after. I like both of them, but I like one more than the other...lets call her jazzpiano. well, jazzpiano is great to hang around w/, like sometimes at band camp we'd have like hardcore flirtin and stuff, it was fun. we'd be like bein really immature, it was really fun, and we were always together., and i really get along w/her...but the only thing is that she is older than me, shes 15. . We both like spendin time w/each other, its just shes older AND her ex is comin back to tell her to come back to him even though he broke up w/her. According to my friends though, jazzpiano really likes me, but i dont know. The other girl, we'll call her rockstar, well i've known her for like forever, and she is my age. online, we'd have these conversations where it would be like "cybermakin out" it was like run, but thats how rockstar is, and i dont mind that. shes cool to hang around with, but i think if i go w/her, that it'll just be for lust. plus we're like complete opposites, so thats not good. well, when i compared the girls, i found that one likes me more than the other, rockstar likes me more than jazzpiano, and i dont knwo what to do. jazzpiano w/her ex comin back and her being older. oh! i almost forgot, jazzpianos sister was my ex-history teacher, and she doesnt like me very much, and anything were to happen between me and jazzpiano, she'd either get it from her sister, or i'd get it from her, so thats not good. Rockstar on the other hand her family really likes me, and thats a plus. another thing about rockstar is that she asked me if i would be interested in being her chamberlain, and i said if she wanted me to, thats an iffy though, but she really likes me. i have no idea who to go for, or what to do, so somebody help!! thanks

Well if Jazzpiano has a boyfriend who's coming back, then the answer is clear: choose Rockstar. You don't need to get involved with someone who's only going to go running back to their (ex) boyfriend...you'll only get your heart broken, seriously. And if her sister is an ex teacher of yours, one who doesn't care for ya, that's another reason why she's not a good choice.

My vote is on Rockstar. She's nice, you have fun together, her family likes you, she's closer to your age.

Laurynn

First of all, I think you were short of g's on your keyboard, so here are some extra ones for you:

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

You can add them on to your words: flirtin, bein, spendin, comin, cybermakin.

:)

Now about the girls. I agree with Laurynn. You can rule jazzpiano out of the picture. Being 15, she probably likes the 15 and 16-year olds, and of course her ex may be back in the picture. And her sister not liking you may get in the way also.

If you like rockstar, then go for it. And just because she likes you doesn't mean you like her. You don't HAVE TO pick either one. But if you do indeed like rockstar then let her know how you feel.

You were making out throught the computer? are u sure it wasnt cyber sex?

Rockstar sounds fun, and if you like getting hard and horny then go for it, so what if it is for lust, you go out with a girl for fun not to marry her, besides it's highschool, you definetely wont last.

And if you break up, you'll always have memories and a good experience for future girlfriends.

Jazzpiano might be out of the picture but she might not. So she's 15 right? Well her ex is coming back, but he'll probably just leave her again. She's a big doubt but sounds mature and i'm she sure she knows how to have fun too.

But let her get over her ex and wait til next year when she'll probably be single and you'll probably have broken with Rockstar.

I know this is confusing but thats how love is.

But if you cant choose, then maybe you might wanna try a guy, if you know any guys who u can have fun with, i'm sure there are some like that that you know, and if you've had cyber with a girl and i'm sure you've had with a guy too right? Come on tell the truth, we can give you advice on that too