Cheaters getting together

Damage Control

Damage Control

Two weeks ago my exboyfriend broke up with me. After a week he finally called me and apologized and told me how much he still cared about me but that he had cheated on me the night before he broke up with me. The cheating I guess is part of what led to the break up but now he says that he thinks he's in love with her and wants to try dating her. She's a cheater too! She was living with a guy and then one night they both slept together and now they're going to start dating?!!! He also works with her in the same office so I ask, what are the odds of these two staying together? They can't be all that good and the fact that they work together will increase tensions I think. I know I shouldn't even be wondering, but what are the odds that these two will stay together? Please tell me, cause I don't think they are very good.

Since they are both cheaters, and since they have the ability to cheat on each other freely without conscience, they could last forever. If anyone is a cheater, it's an ideal relationship when they are coupled with someone who is also a cheater. It's sort of a match made in heaven. Wish them well.

As far as your ex, he's lying when he says he cares about you. If he did, he would not have cheated on you...or at least he would not tell you in order to keep from hurting you.

Your cheating guy is a few raisins short of a fruitcake when he says he's in love with this cheating girl. Again, he's trying to hurt you. But if he can actually fall in love with someone else that quickly, he had little or no heart in his relationship with you.

And yes, you are right, you shouldn't be wondering how long these two will last. You must not have much self respect if you would entertain getting back with him...of if you would waste your time wondering about his life. I wouldn't help him get a date with a worm. He's the bottom of the bottom.

Go take a cold shower and get over this guy ASAP. He's more of a loser than Timothy McVeigh, and Tim is DEAD!!!