HOW DO I SHOW I LOVE HIM

Hi I really care about this guy I'm going out with but I am always mean to him. Idon't know why I'm mean or how to be nice. Iam not mean on purpose either.Well i don't know what to do. Can someone help me?

thanks for listening!!

Dear Crystal, TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM!!! I wish the girl that i love would tell me.. If you keep running away from him, he will be even more hurt... and that will put a divide between you two and both of you may lose each other. Testing him woont solve anything, just be truthful, and dont let your pride be your fall... :))

If both of you are made for each other.. then i advise you dont let him go..

Love,

Abhy

Are you afraid that he doesn't love you enough? or do you feel secure when he begs, pleas, and tries to make you feel better when you are mean to him? I don't know if this is a good example but I used to be like that with my ex when I felt this enormous fear that I didn't deserve him. I guess my insecurity subconsciously made me push him away. I felt that I wasn't worthy enough for him and I couldn't understand why he liked me. Looking back at it now, I can clearly see why I did it, but at the time I didn't know why. If you are concerned about the way you treat him, why not talk to him about it? Be honest and tell him that you really like him but you don't know why you act the way you do. Exploring the reason together is probably a good way to bond and feel special around each other. If you really, I mean REALLY, love and care about him, don't be afraid. Opening up to the person you love is such a great feeling and it's enormously rewarding as well.

Good luck.