love or lust

Hi again ok. Theres this guy that I have been talking to. I like him alot. When hes around I feel so good like I'm complete. When he's not around I feel alone. I care about him alot and I can see myself being with him for the rest of my life. Theres one problem though I promised myself I would never fall in love? Should i go for it and give love a try or should Ifollow through with my promise to never love?

Are you the same Chrystal who posted the message about being mean to her boyfriend? I hope not.

Well, if you are, that means that you are mean to your boyfriend because you are not in love with him anymore.

If you're not, I see why you shouldn't go for this guy. I mean, how old are you? Why on earth are you saying that you'll never fall in love again? I don't get it. If you feel complete and good about yourself with him, what are you waiting for? Go for it and never come back. Good luck!

Why are you afraid to love someone? If this guy is right for you, dont

give up on him.. Take a chance..

The road is ahead of you crystal.. either you walk alone or with him. I

wish i knew also how the person i love felt. With you, you know! I

mean, you can see him for ever and thats great.. i wiwsh i were that

lucky.. you dont get this chance always.. grab it while you can.

Falling in love is the most wonderful thing that can happen to a

person.. its happened to you now.. go for it :))

I wish you and your bf well.. :))

Love,

Abhy

Hi again ok. Theres this guy that I have been talking to. I like him alot. When hes around I feel so good like I'm complete. When he's not around I feel alone. I care about him alot and I can see myself being with him for the rest of my life. Theres one problem though I promised myself I would never fall in love? Should i go for it and give love a try or should Ifollow through with my promise to never love? Hi, my name is Christal too. I like this guy so much and he is in another state. I really feel like he's the one for me but I feel as if I am so wishy washy that I can't tell if it's love or lust. He is so fine to me. But I also like everything about him as well.