Flirting with disaster...

... well where should I start?

It's a pretty awful thing - and I'm not happy with myself, but I can't ignore it anymore!

I've kinda always liked my boyf's closest friend - he is really sweet (not to say that my boyfriend isn't either!)

A couple of weeks ago, I found out that the friend liked me (like heaps, like as far as if I wasn't with my boyfriend he would jump at the chance to be with me)... My boyfriend told me this, and would jokingly say how I should just hook up with him... I love my boyfriend, we have been together for about 3 years, I have lived with him for about 6 months but I just don't know!

I'm not normally like this, but this guy - it's like we click, I'm a natural flirt! I have butterflies everytime I think of him... EEK!!

I kinda wanna test the waters but still have my boyfriend to go to...

MAN I'm a bitch!

Any help?

Prediction....you test the waters and have a short lived but intense sex affair with the friend. The boyfriend finds out, you loose him and the boys decide they aren't going to let a cheating girlfriend ruin their friendship so you they both decide to have nothing to do with you ever again while they swap stories of how you were in bed over a beer.