????????

I posted previously, and I dont think I really explained myself right. There is this guy I like alot and we have been talking for almost a year. For the past couple of months he basically hasent given me the time of day. So I didnt know what was going on with us, so I assumed we were just friends and thats it. This past weekend I was away to make a long story short, he left me a message on my cell phone that he didnt think it was cool that I called him, with a whole bunch of guys in the background. My question is for a person who dont want to see me or whatever why would he get jealous if He didnt like me. He wasent mad or he didnt yell at me. SO am I reading to much into this

Well, I don't think you've really explained yourself right again...or I am very dense.

WORD FOR WORD, YOU WRITE: "This past weekend I was away to make a long story short, he left me a message on my cell phone that he didnt think it was cool that I called him, with a whole bunch of guys in the background."

OK, now what you say here is that he left a message on your cell phone telling you basically he didn't want you to call him. I am assuming by your post that when you heard this message there were guys talking in the background.

Actually, what you say here is that his message indicated he didn't think it was cool that you called him. Now, I may be way off...I'm not the brightest start in the galaxie...but that doesn't sound like he is real fond of you. Guys who like girls really don't mind if they call them...at least, I don't.

THEN YOU ASK: "My question is for a person who dont want to see me or whatever why would he get jealous if He didnt like me."

I sure doesn't sound like he's jealous to me. So, once again you have left something out of this post. What did he say or do that made you think he was jealous. Nothing you have written here indicates any sign of jealousy on his part at all. As a matter of fact, it's pretty clear that he doesn't want to hear from you.

Try again, babe! Even without further clarification, my guess is you are making a whole lot of nothing out of this. Just don't call him again and forget his butt.

put it this way, I was at a bar drinking, he left a message on my cell phone, apologizing for missing my call. he said he couldnt hear me alls he heard on my message to him was a bunch of guys in the background and basically said that it wasent cool of me, to call him, while Im hanging with a bunch of guys.

Well, I don't think you've really explained yourself right again...or I am very dense. WORD FOR WORD, YOU WRITE: "This past weekend I was away to make a long story short, he left me a message on my cell phone that he didnt think it was cool that I called him, with a whole bunch of guys in the background."

OK, now what you say here is that he left a message on your cell phone telling you basically he didn't want you to call him. I am assuming by your post that when you heard this message there were guys talking in the background. Actually, what you say here is that his message indicated he didn't think it was cool that you called him. Now, I may be way off...I'm not the brightest start in the galaxie...but that doesn't sound like he is real fond of you. Guys who like girls really don't mind if they call them...at least, I don't. THEN YOU ASK: "My question is for a person who dont want to see me or whatever why would he get jealous if He didnt like me."

I sure doesn't sound like he's jealous to me. So, once again you have left something out of this post. What did he say or do that made you think he was jealous. Nothing you have written here indicates any sign of jealousy on his part at all. As a matter of fact, it's pretty clear that he doesn't want to hear from you. Try again, babe! Even without further clarification, my guess is you are making a whole lot of nothing out of this. Just don't call him again and forget his butt.

OH, Is that what you meant to say.

I don't think he's jealous at all. I don't like messages with a lot of noise in the background either and I'm not jealous.

It's very difficult to hear messages if there's a lot of noise in the background. Leaving messages for him with a lot of guys making noise makes it look like a cheap attempt at trying to make him jealous...and that isn't cool either.

Wow, I'm glad we finally got all that straight.

Í do think it sounds like he was annoyed because you called him, and he could hear a bunch of guys in the background. It´s pretty childish and selfish of him, since you guys aren´t together. But yes-it does sound like he´s a bit jealous. Which he really has no right to be, since you guys aren´t together.

Why don´t you just ask him face-to-face what he meant by being annoyed. Communication is key in every friendship!!!

:)

I posted previously, and I dont think I really explained myself right. There is this guy I like alot and we have been talking for almost a year. For the past couple of months he basically hasent given me the time of day. So I didnt know what was going on with us, so I assumed we were just friends and thats it. This past weekend I was away to make a long story short, he left me a message on my cell phone that he didnt think it was cool that I called him, with a whole bunch of guys in the background. My question is for a person who dont want to see me or whatever why would he get jealous if He didnt like me. He wasent mad or he didnt yell at me. SO am I reading to much into this

if indeed he was jealous, than i wish he would stop playing games, and tell me how he feels, I know if he did that to me and I heard a bunch of girls in the background, i know I would be uspset cause of the way i feel for him. your right I should tell him and explain to him of what really happend its a long story. but like any guy if i tell him he will act like he dont care. plus I havent seen him in about 5 months.

Í do think it sounds like he was annoyed because you called him, and he could hear a bunch of guys in the background. It´s pretty childish and selfish of him, since you guys aren´t together. But yes-it does sound like he´s a bit jealous. Which he really has no right to be, since you guys aren´t together. Why don´t you just ask him face-to-face what he meant by being annoyed. Communication is key in every friendship!!! :)