genital area grooming for males

Hi,

I have a question for my sisters out there , do they prefer there male partner too or not too shave or groom the genital area for what ever reason ,whether it be for hygeine, appearance, more sexually appetizing. I invite your comments ladies, how do you prefer your man to strut his stuff?

definitely clean!!!!!!!!!!!!! if any hanky panky is going to take place, we *both* must powder our noses! i'm a bit of a hygiene freak and it's common courtesy, i think.

I've had partly shaved and never been touched and they were both great. But I think CLEAN is the absolute must. And an occasional trimming is always welcomed. No one likes a mouth full of hair.

Hi, I have a question for my sisters out there , do they prefer there male partner too or not too shave or groom the genital area for what ever reason ,whether it be for hygeine, appearance, more sexually appetizing. I invite your comments ladies, how do you prefer your man to strut his stuff?

Mine keeps his shaved, smooth, and silky. At first it was sort of "different", but now I wouldn't have it any other way!!! Clean is DEFINITELY the ultimate requirement!

Hi, I have a question for my sisters out there , do they prefer there male partner too or not too shave or groom the genital area for what ever reason ,whether it be for hygeine, appearance, more sexually appetizing. I invite your comments ladies, how do you prefer your man to strut his stuff?

I like men natural, clean, and masculine. Im with the love of my life now, and he is all of the above. My ex once shaved himself down there, thinking it would turn me on. Actually, it grossed me out.It was like being with a 12 year old. But then, he was a little light in his loafers, and this just proved to me how feminine he really was. Uuugggggggggghhhhh !!!!!!!

LB