why i'm afraid to tell him i lost my job.

i added on to explain more clearly why i'm nervous to tell him i lost my job: the reason i'm scared to tell his is cause

i've had some employment problems in the past and he has a negative opinion about me finding work and keeping a job. once i find something i like i stick with it though. i was at my last job for almost two years and was basically laid off due to lack of business. so he almost supported me for about four months until it picked up again enough to go back full time. well since then it has been up and down, slow periods mixed in with alot of work. he remembers the slow times and we got in fights about it cause he wanted me to do work for him and i hated it and so he just thought i was plain ole lazy, which i'm not! then he started finding all these job fairs for me to go to like at the banks and different places for me to fill out applications since i did not want to work for him. i tried to work for him and it lasted about a week, he is too impatient to teach me and i felt very self conscious asking him questions about everything. so when i did not want to go to these job fairs or these other places he suggested, he made statements like: if you want a job "bad enough" you'd do it. or; i just don't think you want to work. so there is/was a little more to it, but i did not want to go into all this detail but i figured i better to help straighten this out. anyway, that is why i'm nervous to tell him, i know he will think i don't want to work and he will start giving me well intended suggestions about where to work. the problem is i don't have any skills. i love working on the computer but have no skills with it. i am waiting to start school next fall for training on computers. so until i feel trapped and worried about what to do now.