A sexual disfunction.....or Normal???

Samantha

Here's the situation... Ill get straight to the point (no pun intended). My boyfriend has an erection like I've never seen before. Its not like Ive been with alot of men, but I would like to know if this is normal or not. When his penis is erect, It stands straight up in the air, so when he walks around, it's flat against his stomach. Ive tried to pull it down without him knowing what I was doing, but it's impossible, it just boings right back up. This isnt a joke, and Im just trying to find out if this is common or not. I havent said anything to him about it because I didnt want to hurt his feelings. Is this common??? Because I find it kind of strange.

Samantha

While it may not be totally normal, it is fairly common and it is not harmful. From what I can tell, it is something that usually occurs with greater frequency in younger men and it drops with gravity as the male gets older.

For hours of delightful reading and the straight skinny on this subject, go to a great search engine: http://www.google.com

Enter "straight up penis" (without the quotation marks) in the search field.

You will find dozens of sites with good information on this situation.

What I would be worried about if I were you is him walking around like that. Like, if the two of you are at the mall, it would not be good for you to reach into his pants and try to get it down. I mean, that would look terrible.

I think you should be proud that his penis boings back up with you try to straighten it. He sounds pretty healthy. Attach a radio antennae to the tip and see what kind of stations you get.

There are a lot of ladies out there who can't get their boyfriend's penises to go erect. So you are in pretty good shape.