Losing my mind...

Rebel_without_a_clue

Rebel_without_a_clue

I have a friend who is way out of my league, and I'm falling for him. Here's the story: he's completely gorgeous by any standard, he's warm, outgoing, intelligent, good-humored and sensual... I'm just a humble chick, attractive, I suppose, but no supermodel; I have a strange, changeable personality that I guess can baffle and repel people; I come off as an airhead, which I'm really not, but... anyway, we went on a friendly outing a couple of nights ago and he had to crash out at my house because it was easier than driving drunk all the way across town to take him home... everything still normal there... then, in the morning, things got sexual and there goes my sanity. I know it's something he just did on a whim. He called me afterward; still, I'm pretty sure he called out of obligation and not the honest desire to. This guy has groupies who are fifty times hotter and more interesting than me. I am nothing in the scheme of things. I've gotten flabbergasted at the whole ordeal and my mental state has declined to the point where I don't even make sense anymore. I wish I could be THAT WOMAN, but it's shooting the moon to even try. I feel like I'm living the Radiohead song "Creep". What do I do now?