I am impressed..Laurynn and others...

I posted here earlier in the week about some problems I am having in my relationship and got some nice feedback..and I thank you all for that.

Laurynn...I have been following your posts for the past several days, and I admire your aggressiveness and blunt honesty. A person like you is exactly the reason that I would return to this board when I am TRULY in need of honest advice...and I hope that I have the same to offer others in return.

Have a great weekend everyone...and God Bless!

PPT

Dear PPT,

That was really nice of you to say, I appreciate it. I hope I don't come across too aggressive in my responses/advice, but I know that those are the kinds of responses that used to help me the most....not the ones that were sugar coated, ya know? Sometimes ya just gotta hear the truth as plainly as it is. Of course, if anyone disagrees with the advice that people give here, they are free to ignore it :-)

Anyway, thanks..that was really nice of ya. Hope things are working out well for you.

Take care,

Laurynn ;-)

anonymous regular

I think this is the greatest place on the internet when it comes to needing advise on love and relationships. There are some truly terrfic people here who really care. Lauryn, Tony, Miss Mojo, sparkle, chick, wgirl, buckeyegirl to name but a few (I apologize if I've missed anyone). Everyone has their own style of giving advise. I have gotten alot of help and caring here and i've learned alot also. I appreciate lauryn's honesty and openness and those who don't are only jealous and here to cause trouble. Thanks to all who are here to help and make this place a positive, helpful place.

I posted here earlier in the week about some problems I am having in my relationship and got some nice feedback..and I thank you all for that.

Laurynn...I have been following your posts for the past several days, and I admire your aggressiveness and blunt honesty. A person like you is exactly the reason that I would return to this board when I am TRULY in need of honest advice...and I hope that I have the same to offer others in return.

Have a great weekend everyone...and God Bless!

PPT