need some advice

I lived in a country where most if not all girls thinks that once a girl gives her virginity to her boyfriend she faces a big risk that her boyfriend might left her coz he already gets what he wants.

My girlfriend, who i love very much knows that me and my ex-girlfriend went steady for 6 years until i broke up with her and she also know that me and my ex already had sex. my friend told me that my girlfriend might keep that in mind and might hold back on the sex part until marriage thinking that i broke up with my ex after 6 years and it might happen to her to especially if she gave her virginity to me. by the way, i'm her first boyfriend.

is my friend correct? will my past bring fear to my girlfriend and hold back on the sex part? is there anything i can do for her not to have that fear or make take that fear off?

thanks.

I'm so surprised that so many people ask psychic questions here. If they have clairvoyants or fortune tellers with crystal balls in your country, that's where you have to ask these questions.

1. "is my friend correct? will my past bring fear to my girlfriend and hold back on the sex part?"

Maybe and maybe not. You'll have to have some good communication with your girlfriend. Certainly, a lot of her current behavior will be driven by past experiences but this may not necessarily affect her willingness to have sex with you. Discuss her concerns and fears and work through them.

We can't answer this question for your girlfriend. You'll have to get the answer from her.

2. "is there anything i can do for her not to have that fear or make take that fear off?"

The more the two of you discuss this situation, the more you address her concerns, the more you will neutralize her fear. You've just got to talk it out and be very patient. Don't try to push the issue. If you become very agressive about having sex with her, you will surely drive her away.

Be kind, gentle and understanding...and especially be patient. Do all that and things will surely work out for you.