ahh quitcherbellyachin

anonymous regular

anonymous regular

you are acting like a little child having a temper tantrum. lauryn has every right to expose you for duping us all when you use different names. you are the only one who does this and alot of us are getting very tired of it. the more you use different names to more she exposes you. can't you get that through that thick head of yours? The Host of this site obviously finds your behavior and games here inappropriate and he or she agrees with you being exposed. If this is how you behave on the interne then I can see why you have so many problems in life. I also feel sympathy for your boyfriend. He must feel like a babysitter. Seeing how everyone is on to you here why don't you go and find another place to play your games and have your temper tantrems, we are tired of your trash and immature outburts. everyone here agrees with lauryn and can see her point even the sight owner. go find some place else to play.

why don't you read the post from laurynn to me? why is that you think she is such a little angel? did you see the stuff she said to me? she full fledged attack me and i did not deserve it nor appreciate it and yet it is okay for her post to remain on here and all the one's that came after her with the attacks from tony, sparkle, etc... how the reason i post here under different names is to avoid people like laurynn.... she just don't need to call to anyone's attention if i use a different name or not... the reason i do is to not call attention to myself "jennie" but to avoid it, yet she just has it out for me and has to post every little thing that i post under...is that really necessary for her to do that? i would like the post she put to me deleted as well...i have feelings, integrity, and concerns as well, she did not need to attack me and make all the comments she did... name calling is not allowed by me, but it is allowed by her? her insults were/are of a very hurtful nature, yet she can get away with it? where is the justice?
jennie/ to tony

gee....24.131.128.11 seems you have been posting under annonomous names here.....better cut it out before i expose you to the whole world!

don't even try to deny it....i played detective and found your 24.131.128.11 under these other posts as well like "i'm so sorry"......gee what does that tell me?

so apparently you have to use aliases too....hmph...go practice what you preach!

i'm through with you...ignorant as you are....you are NOT worth my time anymore....

i exposed you for what you are.....that is enough for me...

i guarantee i will never respond in anyway to any of your posts ever ever again!.......

so just stay out of my life too....

you are acting like a little child having a temper tantrum. lauryn has every right to expose you for duping us all when you use different names. you are the only one who does this and alot of us are getting very tired of it. the more you use different names to more she exposes you. can't you get that through that thick head of yours? The Host of this site obviously finds your behavior and games here inappropriate and he or she agrees with you being exposed. If this is how you behave on the interne then I can see why you have so many problems in life. I also feel sympathy for your boyfriend. He must feel like a babysitter. Seeing how everyone is on to you here why don't you go and find another place to play your games and have your temper tantrems, we are tired of your trash and immature outburts. everyone here agrees with lauryn and can see her point even the sight owner. go find some place else to play.

Is there a particular reason why you have directed this post to me? Exactly what message were you trying to get across and to whom?

jennie/ to tony....!!!

hmmmm....another 24.131.128.11.....sounding real familiar! hah!

Could you PLEASE, PLEASE tell me what you are meaning here. Who is 24.131.128.11? Who have you determined that to be?

I really don't have the time to run up and down here like a child. Help me out, please!!!

jennie/ to tony....!!!/ i understand and agree..

no tony....i'm sorry i was not directing this message to you.....i have figured out who is posting this annonymous messages to me....there is two different isp's that match....i wont say who it is cause i don't need to nor want to fight with anyone!

i never did want to, it's just that i had/have to defend myself....

but i want the poster to know that i know who it is....that's all....nothing more is going to be said about it from me anyway...

i'm sick of all this tony......i just want it to stop!

i think this whole thing is sickening and childish...i refuse to partake in anymore of this nonsense1

i just wanted the poster to know that i know who it is...that's all...sorry about the confusion...i have to remember to post under the correct response....

Is there a particular reason why you have directed this post to me? Exactly what message were you trying to get across and to whom?
jennie/ to tony....!!!/ i understand and agree..

tony...i don't want to say cause it is only going to cause alot more problems...i will tell you personally but only in pure confidence......i'm sorry it is only to avoid further problems.....the poster knows who it is and i just wanted the poster to know that i know who is saying these horrible things to me.....how childish1 i want to leave it at that!

Could you PLEASE, PLEASE tell me what you are meaning here. Who is 24.131.128.11? Who have you determined that to be? I really don't have the time to run up and down here like a child. Help me out, please!!!

You are very wrong about one thing. You DON'T need to defend yourself for anything. This is a forum where advice, information and ideas are spoken freely. There is no need to defend yourself at all and it's better if you don't even try.

Dragging confrontations on to the end of the world will solve no problems, benefit nobody. You will be a much better person and go a long way to having a better life if you stop using energy to banter back and forth in endless and meaningless explanations that have been repeated so many times before.

And if I, or anybody else, gets pissed about you using multiple names, etc., that's my/our problem, NOT YOURS. We are totally responsible for our decision to become angry and frustrated. You do not have the power to control our emotions like that. You are never required to answer or defend anything. PERIOD.