ideas pls

i'm in love and it feels great. i need some romance ideas, bedroom tips, things to make my man feel special. i want to treat him like the king he is because he makes me feel like a queen.

Let's just hope that he's not King Henry viii, lol. Seriously though, there's many things you can do to make him feel special. Slip little notes in his pockets or briefcase. Serve him breakfast in bed, using your bodies as the plates, I don't recommend hot bacon and eggs though...fruit with chocolate sauce or whipped cream works pretty well. After a long day at work, give him a long sensuous massage. If he's into sports, get him tickets to see his favorite team. There's so many things that you can do...if the love between you is mutual, and is freely and openly given, you should have no problems in making him feel special.

i'm in love and it feels great. i need some romance ideas, bedroom tips, things to make my man feel special. i want to treat him like the king he is because he makes me feel like a queen.

Just to add to Buckeyegal's ideas.

I did something as simple as buy my guy a funny card that I had crossed out some of the words and customize it for him just to say thanks for taking good care of me. He said it was the first time he recieved a card without it being a B-day or holiday.

Have fun with the things you do, make him smile and think of you when your not there.

Leave a pair of underwear for him in with his lunch or his pocket with a note that says something like "these are the underwear I WAS going to wear today"

Leave Hershey kisses in his bed with little sticky notes saying you wish you were there and if you were this is everywhere you would kiss him.

These are a few things my guy got a pretty good kick out of. Just be funny about it, you don't want to come off as creepy stalker type, your looking for a big smile! It feels good to do these things and now I find him trying to do unexpected things like this in return. We have alot of fun with it.

Happy trails!

d