am i ina relationship?

ok here my deal....

i been dating....likegoing to the movies evryonce in awhile with these two guy chris and christian...at diffrent time........ok but im wondering im im cheating on them.....like if were together,

cuz i theres this guy i work with who is interested in dating and ive kinda had my eyes on him for awhile but i donno if im with the other 2 and if i am how to end it..im so new to this dating this...andy help would be apprichaited!

thanx

You tell the other 2 guys that you and they are free to date other people and that you are not in an exclusive, committed relationship with them.

Well as long as Chris and Christian aren't under the impression that you're in an exclusive, committed, serious relationship with them, then I don't think there's anything wrong with casually dating different guys. If you're not "going steady" with any of these guys, then date whoever you like and don't feel guilty..and have fun!

L

Christian...hahahahaha...that's my BF's name...better not be him! (just kidding..) My take would be as long as neither of these guys are under the impression (that you have given them) that you are in an exclusive relationship with them...go on and play the field girl until you find one you want to settle down with!

Good luck!

Well as long as Chris and Christian aren't under the impression that you're in an exclusive, committed, serious relationship with them, then I don't think there's anything wrong with casually dating different guys. If you're not "going steady" with any of these guys, then date whoever you like and don't feel guilty..and have fun! L
Christian...hahahahaha...that's my BF's name...better not be him! (just kidding..) My take would be as long as neither of these guys are under the impression (that you have given them) that you are in an exclusive relationship with them...go on and play the field girl until you find one you want to settle down with! Good luck!