ARGG! My room mate needs to dump her boyfriend, now!

Jeezus, even she knows their relationship has turned to total crap! Except they just keep fighting and fighting and fighting and making up for about a day and then fighting more instead of breaking up.... and I get to hear all of it through the walls... the current one is that he keeps getting drunk and getting mad that she doesn't have more pictures of him on her wall or that she doesn't talk about him on her website or because she was in love with someone else before she met him... grr... he is a nice guy but way too immature to be in a serious relationship... she isn't great to him either, but from what I can see he usually starts in and she shuts off to him.... I wish they would just split so I don't have to listen to the yelling and crying.... I do have to stay that I know how it is, I stayed in a crappy relationship way too long once, but it wasn't even a 1/4 as miserable as this one!

• Author

WTF now they are giggling? I think he has this strategy that every time she tries to split with him (about twice a week) he gets all goofy and loveable and takes back all the mean things and makes it hard for her to do it....