Best advice for guys

guys, if you want to pick up hot girls, you have to make yourself a challenge. If the girl thinks that she is "lucky" to be with you, she will want you more and more. If she thinks she can have you whenever she wants, she will have little or no interest in you. Here is an excerpt from a site that teaches guys about picking up women:

The problem with truly beautiful women is that they get hit on so often that their guard is usually up and they can be very selective about who they talk to. Most of these women are confident enough in themselves that they don't respond well to compliments. Almost every guy who hits on them tells them 'how pretty their eyes are' or some other weak line that they have heard a hundred times. They are so used to hearing these compliments that they barely notice. Use compliments with them and they will see you as just another chump. The secret to picking up girls like this is the negative hit (neghit). The neghit is a very small insult that surprises these women and shows them that you are a challenge. Now when we say 'insult,' we aren't talking about making fun of her mom or telling her that she looks fat. It's very important to keep these insults very, very small.

The site is www.getwomen.bigstep.com and they teach guys alot of good advice like this.

YOU WRITE: "guys, if you want to pick up hot girls, you have to make yourself a challenge."

Wow, do you REALLY think that's the secret???

• 2 weeks later...
guys, if you want to pick up hot girls, you have to make yourself a challenge. If the girl thinks that she is "lucky" to be with you, she will want you more and more. If she thinks she can have you whenever she wants, she will have little or no interest in you. Here is an excerpt from a site that teaches guys about picking up women: The problem with truly beautiful women is that they get hit on so often that their guard is usually up and they can be very selective about who they talk to. Most of these women are confident enough in themselves that they don't respond well to compliments. Almost every guy who hits on them tells them 'how pretty their eyes are' or some other weak line that they have heard a hundred times. They are so used to hearing these compliments that they barely notice. Use compliments with them and they will see you as just another chump. The secret to picking up girls like this is the negative hit (neghit). The neghit is a very small insult that surprises these women and shows them that you are a challenge. Now when we say 'insult,' we aren't talking about making fun of her mom or telling her that she looks fat. It's very important to keep these insults very, very small. The site is www.getwomen.bigstep.com and they teach guys alot of good advice like this.

How can you figure a lady will want you if you insult them.. even a small one. I am one of those ladies guys consider hot. I enjoy the compliments .. if they are not meant negatively. Some guys give you the wolf calls which are not pleasant..that's probably why we ignore you. I am a very confident individual and haven't found anyone yet I consider myself 'lucky' to be with. Most of the men I have met just want to have a trophy on their arm. That's not what I'm looking for. We're no different than anyone else. Show some interest in the woman and you may be surprised.