want to be more than friends

bazers_is_cool

There's this girl that i have liked for a long time, we are friends but i really want to go out with her. how can i flirt with her without her knowing that i like her?

There's this girl that i have liked for a long time, we are friends but i really want to go out with her. how can i flirt with her without her knowing that i like her?

Did I read this right? I really want to go out with her...... how can I flirt wothout letting her know I like her?.......

Nope, still not getting it....

Why the f*** would you even want to do that? If you like her and want to go out with her then TELL HER! Don't be some dummy head playing games, they are a waste of time.

If you flirt with her she will know you like her. She probably knows now since you have been friends for awhile. As much as you think your hiding your feelings people can tell.You might as well just ask her if she sees any chance of more than friendship. If not then you have a decision to make.

LOL Yam...You look like Bobby Brady, the youngest of the Brady Bunch! hehehe.

Bazer's, just lay it on the line...Ask her out for dinner. See her reaction. Then play it by ear and see how it goes.

LOL Yam...You look like Bobby Brady, the youngest of the Brady Bunch! hehehe.

Bazer's, just lay it on the line...Ask her out for dinner. See her reaction. Then play it by ear and see how it goes.

No thanks, Whichway. I will not ask out a rude, immature women. There are many more gals out there for me, thank you.

No thanks, Whichway. I will not ask out a rude, immature women. There are many more gals out there for me, thank you.

:confused:

Actually I was replying to the above post to the original poster...Silly man! :p

:confused:

Actually I was replying to the above post to the original poster...Silly man! :p

I realized that now Whichway. Sorry bazer's.

LOL Yam.

Well which way is up?

Now I know...Before I didn't. I actually have been thinking of changing my name to something else, but I can't think of anything to change it to!

You would know if she too liked you as more than friends. If she has given absolutely no sign of it, you might lose the friendship by asking her out. Yamaha says she probably knows you like her by now since you've been friends for a while, so if YOU don't know, then that's your answer.