Trying to cope with the Bachelor Party. Help.

I was married in October and right before the wedding my husband's friends threw him a bachelor party. They told us that it was just going to be a big party with all his friends, but later it turned into a hotel room with a stripper. She was fully naked and grinding on him while he was directed to smear lotion all over her breasts and and lick whipped cream off her body. His friends bought him this type of lap dance 4 times. He was honest with me and told me all the details, but I'm so disgusted by the whole thing that I'm still very upset. I feel cheated on and so humiliated when I see his friends that witnessed the event. I know he's wishes it hadn't happened, but I'm still so angry. How do I let this go? It's so painful for me.

RainyDayWoman

well, he wasn't "tricked" into having to do these things. a man can say no, too.

i would be mad as well.

he wishes it didn't happen? the result was in his hands......he has no reason to wish for anything.

i would say it says a lot about his character. what if he goes out with his friends after you're married and the same kind of thing happens? that little ring on his finger isn't what will stop him. he needs to change his outlook on relationships and what they are really meant to be...which should have been done before he decided he was ready to get married.