new relationship advice

whatislove

My girlfriend got out of a relationship with a guy named Chris she really loved in January which blew up for many reasons the number one being that he said he just wanted her for sex. I met her in May and we went out on a date two days later and I asked her out two weeks later. Our 2 month anniv is coming up in a week and everything is going great. She always makes herself available to me, always calls, whenever I say I love you she says I love you too, but she really hasnt opened up and said how much I mean to her and we really havent talked about feelings beyond I love you. So my question is am I asking to much of her to bare all? How can I learn her true feelings for me? For our 2 month anniv I plan to surprise her (she just knows to dress formally) and get a limo and take her out for a night on the town, after dinner back in the limo should I bare all and tell her how much she means to me and just see what she says? Is that to much pressure on her? I was thinking about asking her best friend what she really thinks of me because im sure she confided in her but everytime I think of doing that it seems cheap to me.