Relatively new...have a question...Laurynn, Jack, Sparkle...Miss Mojo or anyone???

Hello and thank you for reading. I am relatively new here..I have posted a few times and have at least TRIED to answer posts that I thought my advice may do some good.

Here is the thing...I have been reading the posts from top to bottom...it REALLY seems like (from an outsiders view) that the SAME people (Jack, Jennie) post about the SAME things day in and day out. I have also noticed that RARELY do these posters appear to answer anyone else's cry for help...while I keep seeing the same names (Miss Mojo, Sparkle, Laurynn, Tony) answering ALL posts and requests for advice....not just their own (and rarely do they have their own). Are you guys the board monitors or something like that? You give GREAT feedback, and are the main reason I came back here to begin with...so I was just wondering. I also feel like I know very little about any of you and a whole lot more than I want to know about some people! I don't mean to sounds crass in any way whatsoever...keep up the generosity...I was just curious, and curious about all of you.

Thank you and god bless!

PPT

YOU ASK: "Are you guys the board monitors or something like that?"

No, everyone who comes here and answers posts does so of their own free will and are not obligated to do so in any way. They are free to choose which posts they answer and which ones they want to pass by.

There are some people who post problems for advice who do not wish to offer advice to others and that is perfectly OK.

People who come here are discouraged from revealing personal information about themselves which may not be essential to achieving their goals.

I'm very happy you're enjoying the site.

Tony's correct...

Every day there are new people that visit here, post their problem, get some feedback, and leave.

We're not the board monitors, but there are a handful of people here, the "regulars", (including me) that read many of the posts and try to offer any advice that they can.

I do it because it makes me feel good that I may have helped someone out by offering my two cents.

I could care less if some people don't read/reply to others' posts. Maybe they can't relate to the situation, have no advice to give, or don't have the time.

Actually, there are a few people who have visited here who I'd rather not see offering other people advice. lol :)

Post again soon! :)

YOU WRITE: "Actually, there are a few people who have visited here who I'd rather not see offering other people advice. lol :)"

I resemble that remark. You wanna be more spemific?